Clear results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

L-Lysine was recommended by a vet to help a feral cat in our backyard fight an upper respiratory infection. I sprinkle it on his food, he doesn't mind it at all and eats every bite. About 2-3 weeks after I started giving him Lysine I noticed a decrease in the thick discharge from his nose and eyes. Now, few weeks later, his face is clean, he moves around the neighborhood, and looks healthy. Prior to the Lysine he spent all his time sitting under a bush, face covered in snot, audibly gurgling trying to breathe. He did not move more than a few feet.

Easy to mix into wet food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cat has feline herpes and takes 1/8 teaspoon of this twice a day. I mix it in his wet food and he eats it. If your cat is the fussy sort, you can sprinkle freeze dried treats over it and the cat won't know the difference. Lysine was prescribed to me by the vet to manage my cat's herpes. I bought this because it was a big bottle, and will last many servings. There is no measuring spoon provided though. You can read up online about the benefits of lysine for feline herpes.

Number one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it ! Easy for eat

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to mix in food. My cat doesn't like "Pet Naturals of Vermont, L-Lysine" any more after she finished one pack. I mix with wet cat food and she eat it. Yeah!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for cat

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my cay love it !