GREAT PRODUCT! MY HAIR SEEMS FULLER & SHINNIER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only consume for a week plus, and found hair seems to look fuller. In 2 weeks, my forehead hairline seems to grow baby hairs. Recommend to Sister, and she also felt hair fuller & healthier!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

happy with the product!!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's nice product for hair but no results for me yet I have a thin hair trying hard to get some volume so I bought this product I will keep using it I consumed just half of it and it's written results will be shown within a month or more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

good product. hair became thicker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product. hair became thicker

Incredible Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a huge difference with my hair since I have been taking this product both in the volume and the shine The only complaint I have is that between my husband and myself we take 8 capsules a day and therefore we keep running out and it is getting a little expensive But this product is WELL worth trying because it produces thick shiny and healthy hair Pauline McNab New Zealand

keratin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works great

In test phase but the delivery was alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started to use this product, so I can say how much this product is good, since it has long term results. Although it was delivery accordingly as I request and with the deadline.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best product I have tried for my hairloss, I am in love with the new baby hair that started to appear on the second month. I will keep ordering and using these.

keratin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product help to lost weight with combination with the beauty collagen from the same company. I seen more results if you take it with empty stomach. My skin looks good. Drinks lots of water.