Not bad but I have to use higher dose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

3 - 4 caps of a day are more effective. Nature's Way Gotu Kola works for me better.

Gotu Kola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have read a lot of good things about Gotu Kola and I am looking forward to seeing how well this works. I just started taking this product so I am only beginning to see the improvements.

Rather effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having taken this product for better blood circulation in my legs, I very quickly experienced good results. I also feel more alert (in a better mood, but not excited) and less tired. I also have taken some Maitake Mushroom (Maitake Gold) Extracts with similar results. Therefore, alternatively, one day I take Gotu Kola and one day I take my Maitake extract.

excellent !

Posted by isaras on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

been taking this for years .this forumal is 300mg i prefer the larger dose. but got kola is excellent for blood purification and for mental alertness and awareness via the day. its not a night time supp.

a life saver in stroke

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gotu Kola extract has many functions for skin and body especially for the brain, may help in Alzheimers disease. In acute stroke immediately give 2 caps then continu twice per day 1 caps in morning and afternoon for a couple of weeks but better not evening

good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good Gotu Kola

Helps with Varicose and varicocelle Veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recommended to my friend and give it to my wife. Helped Both of them a lot.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took to prevent varicose veins, the results speak early.

healthy herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tried this for focusing, it didn't help, I had a bit more success with other brands. I thought this extract is also a bit awakening, rather different than the subtle relaxing effect I had with the regular herb. the general benefits of this plant are why i give it 3 stars.

This is the herb which has manu uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Natures Answer gotu kola gives that all and is genuine.

1 2 3