Cat-Man-Crazy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All 3 of my cats absolutely love the CMD freeze dried chicken. All 3 are fussy eaters except when it comes to CMD Freeze Dried Chicken (and their Freeze Dried Salmon). All I do is rattle the container and they come running. And from what I read, these are very healthy treats.

My cats go insane for these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why they go so crazy for these treats considering it is just chicken, but they do. This is their favorite thing, bar none. It is important to have lots of fresh water out though because it makes them thirsty.

Rosie the Cat loves them!

Posted by MamaToMany on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great- nothing but chicken! They don't smell like anything at all, which is soooo nice to not have stinky cat treats. Just wanted to note that these are a bit large, would be like a 'pop in your mouth' treat for a dog, but I do break them into smaller pieces for my cat. (She's fine with them being just as they are, but it makes them last longer if you break them up... and probably healthier to have smaller portions). For kittens, I highly recommend this same product in the smaller size- they come in a container which you can shake out either into food or just on a little plate for a mid-day snack (which is what I did), and the pieces are MUCH smaller- thus perfect for a little kitten. Now that my kitten is a cat, I got these & they're so much easier to handle & not so messy. They're a good inch or so per piece. These are a big hit.

my cat go crazy with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

my cat go crazy with this

Additive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My cat is addicted to it. Every meal must be garnished with this or he will throw a hissing fit.

Cat loves it. USE PR0M0 C0DE (FUN 9271(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout. Remember this never expiring PR0M0 C0DE for all future orders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it

Cat loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

i firstly bought this smaller size for my cat to try. she loves it so much! and now i keep buying the 5oz pack. hope they have will more favours to launch in future

Healthy Snack For Cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it very much and I am going to order the big size.

Healthy treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Healthy treats, since it's just chicken without nasty chemicals or preservatives. My cats love them!

1 2 3