Cat-Man-Crazy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All 3 of my cats absolutely love the CMD freeze dried chicken. All 3 are fussy eaters except when it comes to CMD Freeze Dried Chicken (and their Freeze Dried Salmon). All I do is rattle the container and they come running. And from what I read, these are very healthy treats.

My cats go insane for these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why they go so crazy for these treats considering it is just chicken, but they do. This is their favorite thing, bar none. It is important to have lots of fresh water out though because it makes them thirsty.

Rosie the Cat loves them!

Posted by MamaToMany on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great- nothing but chicken! They don't smell like anything at all, which is soooo nice to not have stinky cat treats. Just wanted to note that these are a bit large, would be like a 'pop in your mouth' treat for a dog, but I do break them into smaller pieces for my cat. (She's fine with them being just as they are, but it makes them last longer if you break them up... and probably healthier to have smaller portions). For kittens, I highly recommend this same product in the smaller size- they come in a container which you can shake out either into food or just on a little plate for a mid-day snack (which is what I did), and the pieces are MUCH smaller- thus perfect for a little kitten. Now that my kitten is a cat, I got these & they're so much easier to handle & not so messy. They're a good inch or so per piece. These are a big hit.

Healthy Snack For Cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it very much and I am going to order the big size.

Healthy treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Healthy treats, since it's just chicken without nasty chemicals or preservatives. My cats love them!

Cat-Man-Doo, Life Essentials, Freeze Dried Chicken for Cats & Dogs, 2 oz (57g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cats didn't immediately seem interested in this product when I initially gave them some, but after carefully examining the odd shapes in their bowl they eventually seemed to really enjoy it a great deal. They rarely are open to trying any new products so this is a huge deal for 2 cats who are very set in their ways! Highly recommended!

Great

Posted by AneBra on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cat loved this treat! And no smell and no mess. Perfect.

My senior cat loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My senior cat loves it

Dogs Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Healthy Dog Snacks!

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves these treats

1 2 3