HKD

HK$133.19

HK$148.00

Savings of: HK$14.81 (10% off)

Works well!

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 24, 2015

I can feeling the soothing effect on my stomach! Gets rid of bloating!

Actually Works ! HIGHLY Recommend !

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 21, 2015

I tried all kinds of supplements over the years to try to heal my digestive tract from long term seizure meds, and none of them helped me, so I was skeptical about trying this one when my Doctor recommended it for constipation and other issues.like having blood and food in the stool. I believe I may have low stomach acid as well, and this seems to help with that, too. The blood in the stool has stopped completely, my appetite is better, and I'm much more regular than before starting the product. It also helps with Nausea, too. I also take Thorne Research GI encaps with it to enhance and get the DGL licorice that is not in this product. PS - It has also helped others that I have recommended this product to. I'd say that's proof it really does work.

Stomach Formula

Posted by 5189873651222871608 on Aug 27, 2015

The Lily of the Desert works great for me, I stop taking Tums months ago. Thank you

Very Soothing

Posted by 5193600228434295559 on May 30, 2015

Excellent formula for stomach

I recommend...

Posted by Atisaonfire on Sep 27, 2014

This product has done wonders for my stomach. The container is really big and needs to be refrigerated, so it's hard to take with me travelling, but apart from that, I use it every day and will continue to use.

Helen from Aus

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Feb 06, 2014

Not working for me unfortunately

Helps with gastritis

Posted by 5471926609410570203 on Nov 13, 2012

This seems to help with gastritis, but doesn't taste good.

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Herbal Stomach formula.

Posted by 4866895143454507921 on Sep 05, 2012

I have an overproduction thyroid-hormon and this makes me constipated. We are trying to plan for an operation to remove the thyroid glands but now in the meantime I have this problem = constipation. I happened to see the Dr. Oz Tv-show and he suggested one shoudl try the Aloe Vera. We get Dr. Oz Tv-show here in Sweden. Anyway, I immediately went on line and then I found iHerb.com and ordered some bottles of Aloe Herbal Stomach formula. And I must say that the result is amazing. My stomach feels much better and the constipation seem to be less and less! Thank you Dr. Oz!!!!!! I have immediately ordered a further 10 bottles and I was amazed that the delivery from USA to Sweden took only 2 days!!!! So now I am looking forward to the future. It can only get better. Thank you very much and best regards from Malmo/ Sweden- Sincerely - Richard Wolf

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2126308 on Aug 21, 2012

Not sure how this is helping me.

Gives me relief

Posted by Reviewer3071503 on Apr 09, 2012

I use and recommend this highly for a variety of stomach/digestive problems.