NOW FOODS, SOLUTIONS 2 IN 1 CORRECTING EYE CREAM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It lightens my dark eye circles a little after 1 mth's use but also causes milia seeds to appear on the eye area; despite the fact that only a tiny rice grain size was used each time.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for two weeks now and have noticed many improvements. I have bags under my eyes and have noticed them diminishing. Puffiness has gone away totally. I have also noticed my eye lashes have grown a bit too from this because of using it over my eye lids. The cream does have a heavy feeling to it but i'm guessing because it has beeswax but once it soaks into the skin you don't even notice it. It smells really nice as well. Lately I have been using on my whole face and I've noticed it has helped with my break outs. Love it!

Excellent for lightening skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best eye cream I've ever used for lightening the dark skin around my eyes. I don't have dark circles, but it looks like I rubbed mascara in the corners of my eye down to my cheek. This cream has almost completely eliminated this darkness in only 3 weeks!

Correcting Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and pleasant cream. I don't have puffy eyes in the morning anymore.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lighten and brighten the area around my eyes. Had already ordered my 2nd bottle! Best eye cream ever. Not immediate effect, must use for a while. Highly recommended!Fan from Singapore.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It hydrates visibly the eye contour, excellent

Did nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have made my skin worse while I was using it, since it doesn't moisturize or do anything for that matter.

Excellent eye cream

Posted by Lizaberry on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It definitely has a lifting, toning and lightening effect, at an excellent price. Good natural ingredients too. Yes, it is thick, but like that because one can apply it to more targeted areas and it does not waste space.

Not good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do anything with my eyes. Actually i think that my wrinkles became more obvious after using it.

Freshness!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was cream, but it's a serum. Nevertheless, it leaves a very fresh sensation.