HKD

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

FINALLY!

Posted by 5142452236420958458 on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

good

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

Clon de la ita de Nars

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

Muy suave

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

Great brush

Posted by MentaPiperita on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

得心應手!

Posted by milkmilky on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

almost dupe for nars ita

Posted by 5456244728058469309 on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

NARS dupe

Posted by Reviewer2160860 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

Muy buena.

Posted by 5132617643287449654 on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Calidad inmejorable! Es perfecta se la recomiendo a todo el mundo para el contorno; es suave pero firme...me encanta

1 2 3