My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First when I tried these an year ago, I thought they tasted weird, cause I was used to those 'chocolate bars', not 'protein bars'. But,, now that I have been searching for the 'right ' protein bar, and tried many different brands, I truely recommend these. Some protein bars are so yummy, after you finish one, makes you wanna grab another one! Which is not what you want. These 'Pure Protein'bars are quite filling, and stop your appetite! And I still think it's quite weird that, when you need them they taste good-(really!), but when your body doesn't need them,, they taste weird!!

OK

Posted by odereviews on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you eat these blindfolded you can’t tell the taste. I don’t taste chocolate chip cookie, nor chocolate. Can't say this is chewy either. This is OK protein bar. Pure Protein bars have nice texture, and same goes with this one.

Delicious!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

By far the best tasting protein bar there is, for all those sweet tooth people this bar is just the right one for you. Chewy, crispy with chocolate chips inside, definitely a good match. Will Buy again after my 5 boxes at home will finish :) Highly recommend!!!!!

very good !!! highly Recommended !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the service and product

Protein bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They taste great

Pure Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Strongly recommend really good

very tasty & indulgence bar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a good solution for after training in the gym

muy dulce

Posted by ladivinacarolina on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no tomo azúcar por lo que los sabores dulces no suelen gustarme; estas barritas me han resultado demasiado dulces y hasta empalagosas.

This product is perfect for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s tasty and give me the protein that I need after training

grat taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its tasty i like it . and in good price recomended

1 2