Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Purchased one bar from Whole Foods, worked so well, I purchsed 12 more bars from iHerb! Cleans face, has enough abrasion to slough off dead skin, keeps face looking clean and acne free. I have been using this product for a over a year and there is nothing better. Threw away all our script meds!

Power of dead sea salt!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried their dead sea mud soap first and couldn't wait to get my hands on this own and boy, was I right! The minerals in dead sea salt is so good for my skin. I feel like I'm in spa each time I shower. Truly an affordable luxurious buy. Size of the soap is very generously big. For twice a day shower, one bar of soap lasts me 2 months plus. And save plastic with soap bars instead of shower gels! Highly recommended! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

R. McLaughlin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We have hard water. It works well. I'd order it again.

Elizabeth Steinbach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, relieves excema on my husband. Very pleased with product and company's responce time. Thank you!

Best soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite bar soap ever! Natural and effective. When I use this soap my natural deodorant works better. Thank you for carrying it iHerb.

okay, but dry skin resulted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

okay, but dry skin resulted

Exfoliation staple!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of different soaps, for reasons ranging from exfoliation to moisturizing, and this is perfect for dislodging dead skin, supplementing hot baths, removing a stubborn tan and helping you just look smooth and even. I don't recommend this for dry skin, as the high salt content could make you flake and itch, but this is perfect for combination or oily skin that desperately needs balancing out. The bar is also huge, which means it lasts a good while!

Great Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this soap since I received it almost two weeks ago. The improvement to my dry, itchy, sensitive skin was immediate. I intend to purchase more and would recommend it to others.

not for acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

bought this thinking it would clear up my face. made breakouts go from bad to worse. i really wanted to like this product, too. however, i believe the combination of pore-clogging oleic acid (from the saponified palm/palm kernel oils and shea butter) and drying salt (contains regular salt too, not just dead sea salt) is what exacerbated my acne. however, the bar is very big, last a very long time, and is very well priced. So for that, it gets a second star.

Do not put this on your face!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ok soap for body if you use max 2 times a week on a skin that is lil dry. Do not put on your face or it will get injured by dehydration!