Was a space cadet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

I developed severe neuropathy (nerve pain)and was prescribed an anti-seizure drug called gabapentin. I oftn felt out-of-body and totally spaced-out. After driving 90 miles home at over 75 mph and no memory of the time-lapse or my driving enviroment, I decided to search for an alternative. A naturopath suggested 1200-1800mg per day. I use the NOW Foods 600mg time-release 2-3 times per day now. It took a few weeks to get relief and I have occaisional flare-ups, I take an additional capsulse four hours after the last one and I get relief. I'm sure this supplement saved my life and possibly someone else's since driving unaware of surroundings can be hazardous!

ALA

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Same product as others, only better in price AND in capsule form. I can not swallow a large caplet. I;m happy with it.

Great for losing weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use to take a lower dosage until my I notice a little weight gain so I decieded to go higher and try Now Foods 600 mg...Great! If you already workout this is a great supplement to incorporate into your plan so far this product has made a significant difference in my husband and myself with our weight loss. Great product. I will continue to purchase this product.

works very well for diabetic neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

take at night, helps with foot pain.

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Order received on time as promised. Have been taking for last three months with a healthy diet and have been able to lose almost hit my goal weight.

ALA

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to help him lose weight. So far it's working.

Super Quality Natural Antioxidant -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with a great value.. with amazing benefits such as- Powerful Antioxidant, Help with Weight Loss, Promotes Muscle Regeneration After Exercise, Decreases Inflammation, Prevents and Improves Diabetes, Helps Lower Blood Pressure, Protects the Brain, Protect Your Eyes and Vision, Improves Sperm Quality and many more.. Best time to take it is on an empty stomach one hour before you eat.. highly recommended! Great Pure Creatine, Take It 5 grams Per Day , 8 Weeks On , 2 Weeks Off Cycle, I can say to you that this Allmax creatine is Best value and best quality, Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about many products.. Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about many products.. For more useful quality reviews and more Equal Lifetime Benefits that you can get at Checkout!! Just Click On my page ( SUPER BEN ) the green link.. Enjoy !.❤️

Fantastic Value

Posted by jeanlefleur on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Again, Now is such a great brand for those long term supplements for those of us who have health issues that require quite a few supplements. Effective.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Posted by Scarlett on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣 use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Diabetic Suppliment