keratin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

works great

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best product I have tried for my hairloss, I am in love with the new baby hair that started to appear on the second month. I will keep ordering and using these.

keratin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product help to lost weight with combination with the beauty collagen from the same company. I seen more results if you take it with empty stomach. My skin looks good. Drinks lots of water.

Tack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tack!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have naturally fine hair but this helps to maintain hair loss and adds a little bit of thickness and keeps the hair looking healthy! Remembering to take it twice daily is a challenge for me though as I am forgetful but overall works well to keep hair healthy.

Hair grow

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hubby has been trying for a month, it seems hair grow a bit. ^^

Beneficial product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only just started using my second bottle and have not noticed much benefit to my hair so far, but my nails have improved and are not splitting as they were.

Nothing special

Posted by Medea on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't noticed any remarkable changes, hair loss is same bad, no improvements with nails. Pills are easy to swallow, don't cause any stomach issues. But so far useless.

No Noticeable Difference + Too Expensive

Posted by HealthNut4ever on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I assume that for anyone who has gotten good results from using this must have used it more than what the directions recommend. Either way I haven't seen (or felt) any noticeable difference in my hair. Plus it's very expensive. Won't buy again...

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Demand products