Tack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tack!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have naturally fine hair but this helps to maintain hair loss and adds a little bit of thickness and keeps the hair looking healthy! Remembering to take it twice daily is a challenge for me though as I am forgetful but overall works well to keep hair healthy.

Hair grow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hubby has been trying for a month, it seems hair grow a bit. ^^

Beneficial product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only just started using my second bottle and have not noticed much benefit to my hair so far, but my nails have improved and are not splitting as they were.

Nothing special

Posted by Medea on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't noticed any remarkable changes, hair loss is same bad, no improvements with nails. Pills are easy to swallow, don't cause any stomach issues. But so far useless.

No Noticeable Difference + Too Expensive

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I assume that for anyone who has gotten good results from using this must have used it more than what the directions recommend. Either way I haven't seen (or felt) any noticeable difference in my hair. Plus it's very expensive. Won't buy again...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

used it only for a month didn't see any change yet

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Demand products

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

seems to work

Disapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Same brand as the disappointing collagen tabs, these tablets were confusing re the instructions as I could interpret them two ways, yet one way meant your one month supply, halved..... they also had a weird smell/taste that resembled party pills, yuck. As well as no noticeable benefit! My hair still falls out, still thin and dull. So not something I wouldn't purchase again.