This Product is a Lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was losing my hair not only by brushing but also just washing it every other day. I saw an ad Keratin Hair Volumizer in a magazine from my health food store. Had to order it online (took weeks) and immediately saw and felt results. My hair was thicker and when I washed my hair I did not have a big clump of hair on the shower floor. My hairdresser said she could see and feel the difference also but the best news was she could see new hair growth. When it was time to reorder, because I was going to continue with this product, I decided to try iHerb and was so pleased to see that they were ready to ship my product and I received it in a week. In fact I ordered two this time if that gives you any indication of how much I like this product. And thank you iHerb for being so efficient in your shipping.

I never write reviews...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I know how scary it is to have thinning hair and it was the reviews that got me to try this product. There is so much less shedding in the shower it is remarkable. Ive also been taking the collagen chews...and im hooked on those because theyre so yummy...but i do believe it is the Keratin Hair that is making this huge difference. Ive been taking these for about 2 months, and the ends have recently been trimmed, so its going to be nice to see if the thinning-ends problem alleviates too. Reasonably priced (worth it to me) and not a bit of "side effects".

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's my third bottle and my hair looks fuller, stronger and healthier. Recommended!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's really useful. My hair is stronger now.

My Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first bottle is going to end, my hair is still falling, I have ordered three more bottles, will give a month more to see if my hairfall stops, Today's update I have started using second bottle few days ago, my hairfall has reduced to some extent, and I can see new growth on my scalp.

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

seems to work

GREAT PRODUCT! MY HAIR SEEMS FULLER & SHINNIER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only consume for a week plus, and found hair seems to look fuller. In 2 weeks, my forehead hairline seems to grow baby hairs. Recommend to Sister, and she also felt hair fuller & healthier!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

happy with the product!!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's nice product for hair but no results for me yet I have a thin hair trying hard to get some volume so I bought this product I will keep using it I consumed just half of it and it's written results will be shown within a month or more.

good product. hair became thicker