This Product is a Lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was losing my hair not only by brushing but also just washing it every other day. I saw an ad Keratin Hair Volumizer in a magazine from my health food store. Had to order it online (took weeks) and immediately saw and felt results. My hair was thicker and when I washed my hair I did not have a big clump of hair on the shower floor. My hairdresser said she could see and feel the difference also but the best news was she could see new hair growth. When it was time to reorder, because I was going to continue with this product, I decided to try iHerb and was so pleased to see that they were ready to ship my product and I received it in a week. In fact I ordered two this time if that gives you any indication of how much I like this product. And thank you iHerb for being so efficient in your shipping.

I never write reviews...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I know how scary it is to have thinning hair and it was the reviews that got me to try this product. There is so much less shedding in the shower it is remarkable. Ive also been taking the collagen chews...and im hooked on those because theyre so yummy...but i do believe it is the Keratin Hair that is making this huge difference. Ive been taking these for about 2 months, and the ends have recently been trimmed, so its going to be nice to see if the thinning-ends problem alleviates too. Reasonably priced (worth it to me) and not a bit of "side effects".

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's my third bottle and my hair looks fuller, stronger and healthier. Recommended!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's really useful. My hair is stronger now.

My Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first bottle is going to end, my hair is still falling, I have ordered three more bottles, will give a month more to see if my hairfall stops, Today's update I have started using second bottle few days ago, my hairfall has reduced to some extent, and I can see new growth on my scalp.

Wooow!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have diffuze hair loss for more them 7 years but this product stoped it! After several medical check it was found that I dont have any health reason for the continuous hairloss. I took 2 pcs/day for three months and I have so much new hairs, the whole haircontent is bigger AND my hair is very shiny..! I never stop using this product... 👍👍👍

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

seems to work

its okaj

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I still do not know whether I'm satisfied or not , I just have one box and for now I do not see any improvement

GREAT PRODUCT! MY HAIR SEEMS FULLER & SHINNIER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only consume for a week plus, and found hair seems to look fuller. In 2 weeks, my forehead hairline seems to grow baby hairs. Recommend to Sister, and she also felt hair fuller & healthier!

In test phase but the delivery was alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started to use this product, so I can say how much this product is good, since it has long term results. Although it was delivery accordingly as I request and with the deadline.

1 2 3 4