I ordered for my son an orange cup but got pink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered an orange one like in the picture for my son but received a PINK one ! Disappointing , after a few emails , i got the picture, they were not prepared to guarentee even a neutral coloured cup even though you request. give this product a miss

Great cup

Posted by JenLuoh on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The cup is so easy to use and doesn't leak. My baby was able to use it from 9 months and loves it. It does spill a bit of water if your kid throws it on the ground though.

Love this cup

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Spill free. I received green color of this cup. my son love this.

My baby learned to drink from a cup within minutes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried a couple of sippy cups and straws but my baby boy (7 months old) was rather impatient with those. Now, with this cup, he can drink with minimal spill. Some does get spilled, especially when he drops - or smashes - the cup on the floor, but I expected it since this cup is not completely air-tight. I need to hold the cup because he has not yet learned that he has to tilt it, but he grips the handles alright. The only drawback is that I also got a pink one. They probably ran out of stock for other colors? But I don't mind my boy using pink, so 5 stars.

Best Cup Ever!

Posted by jellybellyup on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cup is the best sippy cup we have ever tried. It's so easy to clean and it doesn't leak despite my son beating it on everything. It's his favorite, so I'm always washing it. Now I have to order more! There was a strong plastic smell at first, but after a long soak and good washing it was ready to use.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for a friends grandson, he loves it. Does not spill and easy cleaned. Only fault was it was pink, there was no option for colour choice.

Munchkin cup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered orange for my daughter and got blue one =) but still she likes it very much, it's easy to use and clean

Can't request/indicate colour of cup :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cup works as described, but unfortunately I also got a pink one for my son. Was hoping for an orange one though. Delivery was very prompt!

Hard to drink from

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The silicone cap on top of the cup makes it hard to drink from. At least my daughter didn't get it yet.

Ordered for my son and got pink color!

Posted by ledeny on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it's written on product description that color can vary but why not sending neutral colors like orange from photo when there's no color selection? Why garish pink which is definitely not for boys??? Even I have daughter I would not choose this ugly Barbie pink color! So disappointing!