I'd buy this again

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always trust Jarrow over other brands. I felt pretty good after taking these. For some reason, I get a bit of a better response taking both this and an equivalent size L-arginine tablet. The studies behind citrulline have shown that you can get even better arginine levels in your blood with citrulline alone than with arginine. But, my experience seems to suggest this AND arginine together is better than either alone. The directions say to take with food, though I usually take arginine and this on an empty stomach. I get better results. But, that's just me. (You should follow what the manufacturer says, and experiment to see if you notice a difference without food.) Also, these tablets contain folate, which I found peculiar. For the purpose of improving nitric oxide levels, I'm not seeing the connection with folate. However, folate is generally good for you too, so it's not a bad thing to have in there. Overall, I'd recommend these tablets.

Effective

Posted by Gemini on October 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this after research that it helps lower blood pressure. After using regularly it definitely does lower BP by several points

L-Citrulline