Posted by TBReviews on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beside the lovely, freshly sophisticated aroma in the bathroom and the balcony where I dry my clothes, this soap does a good job. My clothes are clean and smell great. The best thing is you use SO little and get fantastic results. I used half a capful to a medium load. The price seems high but in reality it's cheaper for me because I don't use the same as with other brands to get the same results. I will definitively re-purchase this product as well as will recommend it for friends! If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Indigo Wild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and nice smell, with litle zum clean liquid. I can rekomend. Live in Sweden and by this good laundry soap.

THE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Indigo Wild's Zum Clean Frankincense & Myrrh scent is my all-time favorite essential oil blend in all their products, and this laundry soap is no exception. Rich and lasting scent, even after the drying cycle. Clothes come out clean, fragrant, and soft. I'm never without it.

Smells and Cleans Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This laundry soap has a nice uplifting scent. I like how the brand uses all natural essential oils and coconut oil. It cleans my clothes great and my laundry room smells wonderful! I have a top load washer so I go through a lot more soap than the recommended amount.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first time to try this laundry soap, smell good and also anti mosquito and bug beats! (only Frankincense favourite) and also use this to clean and mop my floor surprisingly spiders do not like this smell (because Australia get tons of spiders everywhere!!!), even not for laundry , to clean and mop the floor is very good product!!

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product! I was a little hesitant to buy this particular scent at first, but a lot of people seemed to love it, so I gave it a shot and I love it! The fragrance lingers in the freshly washed clothes for a while, but it's very subtle. My bath towels feel a little softer too.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product ! It smells so good. I only use 1/8 cup per load. It keeps my washing machine clean and everything smells lovely. Will continue to purchase this product :)

Smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had been using the Mrs Meyers Clean Day and decided to give this a go. Much better value for money, smells lovely.

Perfect

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful , cleans clothes completely and gently.

Smells wonderful and a very long time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are products you do not want to be without anymore, this one is such a product, my laundry smells wonderful as does the washing machine, the ingredients are great for the environment and for your body and you do not need a lot. Our clothes are clean (we are two adults with pets, can not talk about kids but for us it works great!)Will order again and again!