best sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been suffering from insomnia for years, melatonin alone does not work on me. Thank to this life saving, sleeps like a baby every night.

Ayuda natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Muy buena ayuda para todos aquellos que necesitamos algo de ayuda al dormir

Packaging Issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second time to order dream water and unfortunately I just had the chance to open the packet and was surprised that the powder was like hard piece for all of the sticks, is it due to storage and shipping or what ?

delay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

from 17 may i ordered the shipment until now i didn't receive it

Can't live (sleep) without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hands down the best sleep supplement. I don't know if it's because it is in a powder form but it beats all similar products with practically identical ingredients in capsule form. This past year was very stressful for me and I had a lot of anxiety and consequently problems with sleep (falling and staying asleep). I tried some other sleep aids but none of them worked well enough, so I decided to give this a try because it had good reviews and it was a powder. I take it every night about 20 minutes before I go to bed and I never dissolve it in water. I just put it directly in my mouth and wait until it dissolves which takes just a few seconds. It has a pleasant orangey taste and does not leave any residue in my mouth. It really helps me relax and fall asleep. And the best part is I stay asleep until morning. I highly recomment it and have already repurchased it.

Fantastic🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

from the First use, to the end of the box. this truly made my life better. Sleepy within 10 mins. Asleep within 20 mins. [Husband confirms this]

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with chronic insomnia for the last four years and have tried every product you could possibly think of. I really was not expecting this to do anything but I will try anything at this stage. This product worked and I have had six full hours sleep on four consecutive nights for the first time in four years.

Best product of its kind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble sleeping....Dream Water powder solves that problem. Tastes good, and it never fails.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Buy mor agian

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Think they work. Make m fall asleep