After Taking This My Dog Has Diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

After Taking This My Dog Has Diarrhea

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective and good product for dog

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have used several brands of pet probiotics and this is the one that works the best for my seven year old dog. She has a lot of allergies and this is one of the few I have tried that doesn't make her itch. I open the capsule into her dry food once per day and add a small amount of water to mix.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for past month, my dog's upset tummy is fixed. I just open capsule and sprinkle on his food nightly.

As a supplement for my furry friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Personally, I think probiotics helps especially when you are weak so I thought I would get one for my furry friend as well. I chose this because it comes with double foil. Though it said shelf stable, but best to put in fridge as soon as u get it. I hope during delivery it is not exposed to high heat. Remember to empty and sprinkle the content on the food. Use ASZ 5805 (nospace) to save 5%for your first order.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

it's really good for my dog. He got really healthy poo.

Great product that is making a difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and I am seeing a difference in my dog's health already.

Works for my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for my cat who is suffering from diarrhea. I have been mixing the powder with her wet food for two months, and gradually her poo becomes more solid. It does take time for any probiotics to work. She still has soft poo now but I will keep feeding her this and I hope her digestive system keeps improving.

Helped My Pooch

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helped with my dogs hot spots due to allergies....I opened capsules and mixed it in their dry food. Great product. Never thought of probiotics for pets. Makes sense!

fine

Posted by Hizerom on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work fine for our Boston Terrier. We give her a capsule every day emptied into her food.