Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of eczema lotions and this is the best one. It says fragrance-free, but there is a very light pleasant smell from the natural ingredients. It relieves the itching of my little one's eczema when applied anywhere and her skin stays soft even a few hours later after she wakes up from her sleep. I can't put the aveeno eczema therapy on her face as it irritates it, but I can put this one even on her face. She loves it so much that she keeps grabbing the bottle from me when it's in my hands. It's the best combo with the natural ingredients and the colloidal oatmeal without using steroids. I highly recommend it.

Great purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did research on this and Aveeno. Finally decide to get this. Absorbs quickly and smooth application. Less red on baby skin the next day

very effective on my daughter's eczema and not too greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my daughter is 5 years old. this is the best eczema cream my daughter has tried in the past 5 years. It is not too greasy and my daughter doesn't scratch after using it.

Very Smoothing

Posted by HappyJJ on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My little girl has eczema and I find this cream is better than aveeno. Her skin feel very soft and smooth after it's been applied. However like all cream it helps to control eczema doesn't make it go away.

Eczema cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for sensitive skin.

Does what it should

Posted by Stay healthy and young on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs fast and leaves baby's skin moisturized and silky to touch.

best anti itch cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

this cream is very effective in skin itch and skin allergies yet very gentle. i highly recommend this product!

Best cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very light, absorbs quickly, good ingredients. Ideal for my baby, it helps to control eczema.

Best eczema cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son was born premature and suffers from eczema. We have tried almost every eczema cream out there! Ever since we started using this cream he hasn't had a severe breakout. I would recommend this to anyone!

it calm and reduce itchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

finally i found this product that can relief my son eczema. it calm and reduce itchy on his skin.

1 2