- 初次上架日期: 2019 2月 19
- 產品代碼: NNB-62844
- UPC代碼: 7290016628449
- 包裹裡的產品數量: 1 計數
18 x 15 x 18 cm , 0.3 公斤切換到英制單位
- BPA Free
- For Nanobebe Bottles and Breastmilk Bags
- Optimal for Breast Milk
- Because Nutrients Matter
- 1 x smart warming bowl
Nanobebe Smart Warming Bowl is the optimal warming product for breastmilk. Thanks to its unique geometry, it warms nanobebe bottles and breastmilk bags quickly and evenly, so precious nutrients aren't destroyed by overheating. Simply place the bottle or bag on the bowl's curved bottom, fill with warm water, and voila, your breastmilk will reach the appropriate feeding temperature promptly. No electricity, no setting and zero fuss.
- Adheres to medical guidelines - Breastmilk should be warmer in a bowl of warm water to prevent overheating.
- For quick and even warming at home & on the go
- Optimal warming system for breastmilk
- Even warming of nanobebe bottles and breastmilk storage bags
- BPA and Phthalate free
Fast & Non-Electrical - Warming system with unique geometry for safe and even warming.
Smart Warming Bowl
Even warming of nanobebe bottles and bags - Unique geometry of bottle and bowl enables efficient warming of breastmilk
No electricity, no settings, zero fuss - For quick & even warming at home & on the go.
Water level should not reach the nipple ring
- Place the bottle with the nipple and travel cover on, upon the dome at the base of the bowl to prevent any air pockets.
- Fill the bowl with warm tap to the designated fill line marked inside the bowl.
- Hold by the travel cover and swirl. Water level should not reach the nipple ring.
- Remove from water, check temperature, if further warming is needed return to step 1 and repeat the process, then enjoy feeding your baby!
Bottle will naturally float upwards as the breastmilk begins to be surrounded by water and the warming process begins.
Using the bowl to defrost breastmilk bags
- Ensure the storage bag you are about to defrost is tightly sealed by running your finger along the double zipper.
- Place the storage bag inside the warmer with the zipper facing up.
- Fill the warmer with lukewarm tap water to the line indicator.
- Remove the bag from the warmer when the frozen breastmilk has completely thawed. (The time it takes depends on the temperature of both the milk and the water).
- If feeding immediately, transfer the milk to a nanobebe bottle and warm the bottle to body temperature. Thawed breastmilk can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Before using your Smart warming Bowl, please ensure that you read these instructions carefully. Please save these instructions for future reference. This product is designed for use with nanobebe bottles and breastmilk storage bags.
Colors and style may vary.
Failure to follow instructions may cause scalding.
- Always place the bottle or bag in the warming bowl before filling the bowl with water.
- To preserve nutrients, never fill the bowl with boiling water.
- Never heat the bowl in a microwave, in an oven or on a stovetop.
- Before filling the bowl with water, ensure that t is placed stably on a flat surface such as a kitchen counter.
- Always check the temperature of milk before giving your baby a bottle, by letting a few drops fall on your skin.
- That the amount of time it takes cold milk to reach body temperature varies with the quantity of milk and the temperature of the water in the bowl.
Note: Carefully remove the bottle from the warmer and check the temperature of the milk by letting a few drops fall on your skin, the inside of your wrist for example. The milk should be approximately at body temperature, if the milk has not reached body temperature, return to step 1 and repeat the process.